Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I hope you read

To you,

We have been spending a lot of time together, you are part of my inner social circle that I consider you as someone closer. We may have different values and personality but tolerance and patience is the power that keep us on the right track.

However I really want you to understand the different between being frank and being rude, jokes and personal attacks. You make me feel like you are trying to put me down just to feed your ego so that you will feel better, what am I to you?  I hate it when I have to use words like "shut up" right in your face or having to ask "what's wrong with you" angrily, I never like to do that to a friend but I actually did that to you within a day and that's not how things suppose to be. I just hope you understand and be more sensitive towards people around. You don't have to change for me but if you need to say something that is not going to be nice, i rather you keep it to yourself, i dont want to hate you, not even dislike.

Other than that, I constantly remind you about your work not because I want to feel in charge or bossy, your results will not affect me but seeing you cry because you didn't do well matters. I know that my tone are harsh at times, in fact I'm bad at expressing myself to you and I often annoyed you. I just want you to know that you are still a friend I find worth keeping so don't let these matters ruin our friendship.



I really wish you will pass by here soon.

No comments: