Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Inspiration

Timing, place and people coexist, each playing a part in affecting our life.
Giving the right people coming in at the wrong time,  we would most probably missed the chance 
of meeting or be together no matter how hard each try. 
Giving an extreme example, a couple deeply in love 100 years back might not get the chance of matrimonial because decisions lies in the hand of the parents, they have no say at all.
I once read a poem written by my 12 years old student, here's a sentence that etched in my mind

"If I'm wrong, let me learn by my own mistakes, not yours.
  Don't tell me what's right, my life are filled with experiences I've yet explore."

Many times, I take examples of others as an inspirations to be better therefore what they do affects me in certain ways. There are times they ruin my perfect pictures, causing me to feel very demoralize and uncertain of my future. Today, after talking to a friend and reflecting from the above quote, it bring me to this critical point of understanding everyone have their problem and their ways of solving it, it might not always be the story ending I had in mind but it might not be the worst for them as well, it could be a twist for a better ending.

Like the sentence above, I should learn from my own experiences and accept possibilities I've yet open up to. I need to be more independent and of course, keeping the right motivations to keep me going especially when time, place and people are complementing each other well now. 


No comments: