Tuesday, November 8, 2011

teamwork

Not that I'm always politically right or have every answers to every questions,
I do not think it's a good things for high achievers to snatch chance or credit, especially when you work as a group. Everyone should have a fair share to present. It is agonizing to me that despite the effort put to fill in ideas and points for others to work on, someone come and  tell me that I got it wrong and he have more to present. I redo my research for that to realize I'm not entirely wrong but you want to stand up among your group mates.

Secondly, it's uncomfortable to a female when a male invade her comfort zone physically. I don't mean by touching her but standing or leaning so close to the extend she can smell what he had for supper the night before, the breath that can wake the dead and cause human tsunami.

It's the bad breath issues all over again.
I shall try my best to curb my urge to drown him in
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   

No comments: