Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Recently, I've been doing quite a lot of cleaning and packing things around my house, it really breaks my heart when i have to throw my stuff away because they are torn, old or damage.
I really suspect that I have slight OCD because im actually hoarding to many things which I find still useful like my primary school exercise books which still contain a few available pages. I tried to sent some for recycling and give them away(if they are useful but i don't need them) but it's not helping much because my shelve, study area and drawer still look like a warehouse because I keep convincing myself that I will need them;(

While packing my house I realise I actually have enough paper clips, erasers, pencils, notebook to last me a lifetime. I've got 2 new sketchbook and lots of A3 paper that is turning yellow. Now my goal is to sort out everything I should keep and what I must remove by this holiday.

SMELLY I NEED YOUR HELP.

No comments: