Monday, September 19, 2011

Since i last blog

back to blog abt my annoying life now while i air dry myself before i bath,
I just came back from dance prac, still sweaty and smelly.

I had a busy weekend, spending time with people I love,
my best friend, bf and sisters.
It's BBQ with fun, love and laughter, the first time going to get all the food and equipments tgt.
Truly, good thing comes in pair, btr things come in double pair.
Then watching movie with my siblings on Sunday before my sis leave Korea for a week, lucky girl.
My little sis nags like my mom when we spent too much money with her arnd and tt can be funny and annoying at the same time.


Speaking of getting annoyed, I hate talking on the phone with the other party talking as if it was a chore.
The fact that I do not force you to talk to me and got your brain fry by the phone's heat give you no right to vent your annoyance on me, imagine trying hard to build a conversation from nth to something and all you get is the other party's reluctant and annoyed tone, how will you feel?
Next time you tell me straight that you dislike talking on the phone and i'll end the conversation.

Guess that I'm being ridiculous again but my heart do ache every time this happen & I have to clean up the mess in me when angry thoughts keep running in my head. I hate to admit that I feel demoted every time someone do this to me...
Goodnight.

No comments: