Thursday, March 15, 2012

It has been long since I've written a super long post ( & it depends on how long my sister is going to take to bath the dogs.)

I have a few bad news to share, I'm allergic to dirty dogs. For people who keep dogs as pet know that we cannot bath them too often because they'll fall sick so we bath them only once a week. Often towards the 4th to 6th days, I find it difficult to cuddle them without my nose starts running and my eyes starts tearing. The experience is HORRIBLE and I go through this cycle on a weekly basis (more often than having periods).

The second bad news is that my neighbor rented his flat out to a group of Indians, they look really neat and tidy so I guessing they are probably working in the IT SECTOR. They have not yet give any problems since today is only the 2nd day they move in. I do have wonderful indian neighbors who offers Deepavali snacks with me (although I prefer the curry) and they are so polite and friendly but I really have bad experiences with some others in my neighborhood therefore I'm stereotyping them, it becomes a bad news to me till they prove to be as good as my favorite indian family.

The third bad news is I'm still not starting or contributing anything to the graduation show, I know I'm probably not interested in it and I'm really hoping I can get my $100 back in full which is quite impossible. I do know that there are many others who are contributing half their youth to this show and is working round the clock. I really dislike how some things are and I understand that I'll just mind my own business and not messes things out.



I think I'll split this entry into 2 posts.....

No comments: