Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Missing one

Till now, I have been missing a certain important part of my life and I will miss another.
I'm not going to make it for graduation ceremony tho I have successfully graduated.
As I'm really lucky of what I've got now and I don't have much worries about later, I also have to give up some parts in which others get to enjoy. I guess there's always a balance.

I have so much time at home now, more than enough to plan for the big days coming ahead that I begin looking at some random girls blog, the girls I knew but don't really like and I still dislike them having the exact things as me. Being into adulthood, I know I shldn't be bothered by such trivial matters but I got no idea why am I still so annoyed. They would post pictures of their new buys and I would click on the picture to make sure it isn't the same lipstick or nail polished colours as the new one I've got. I can't believe I actually boycott a brand I used to like because of them but it actually makes me feel better.

I have to confess that during school days I actually made my new stuff stays at home because she just got something like them. I really dislike it when she goes "omg, where did you get it? it's so cute!" because she will get them 2 weeks later. Im always giving her answers such as " Someone got it for me, Zhaojie bought it for me, it's my mom's" At least she wouldn't know where to get the exact some ones. I don't mean that the girl "copied" my style but it's just a case of I dislike her no matter what she do, now or in the future..... Prejudice.

1 comment:

Jadelzy said...

uh uh siol~ HAHAHAHAHA